As a parent, finding healthy and delicious food options for your little ones can be a challenge. That’s why we’re excited to share this creamy paneer spinach sandwich recipe that’s perfect for toddlers! Not only is it packed with nutrients, but it’s also easy to make and incredibly tasty.
Paneer, or Indian cottage cheese, is a great source of protein and calcium, while spinach is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Together, they make a winning combination that your toddler will love.
In this blog post, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious sandwich, as well as tips for customizing it to your toddler’s preferences. So grab your apron and get ready to whip up a meal that both you and your little one can enjoy!
Paneer Spinach Sandwich Recipe For Toddlers
Today I am here yet again with another interesting recipe for toddlers in the cool winter season. This is a creamy and healthy Paneer Spinach Sandwich which is really a great food option to stop the hunger pangs of toddlers during the days.
- 10 slices bread
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 cup spinach(steamed chopped spinach..I just take a non stick pan and add clean spinach leaves in it and but of water.Cover the pan and let it steam for 10 minutes .Take out the leaves and chop them)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp oil
- salt n pepper to taste
- 2 cheese slice or cheese cubes(You can decrease or increase the quantity as per your liking)
Method Of Preparation
For sandwich stuffing–
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and stir till onion become translucent, fry for a minute and then add spinach and let it cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now add chat masala, salt, pepper and fry for 1 more minute on medium flame.
- Switch off the stove and take the paneer & cheese and mix it properly.
- Your stuffing is ready. Normally for a sandwich the filling should be more on the dry side otherwise sandwich will not turn out crunchy & crispy
Preparing the sandwich
- First of all spray a little amount of oil or butter whatever you wish to give to your toddler on the sandwich maker base.
- Now put one slice on a plate and spread the paneer & cheese mixture properly and top it up with another slice.
- Toast the sandwich in the grilled sandwich maker until it turns golden brown in color.
- Switch off the sandwich maker and with the help of a tong take out the sandwich in a serving plate.
- Now serve this creamy & healthy spinach sandwich to your toddler with their favorite dip or sauce.
These Paneer Spinach Ssandwiches can be easily prepared once the stuffing is ready and it is a great option for toddlers as their evening snacks to keep their tummy filled. The spinach is a very healthy ingredient of this sandwich and the paneer & cheese stuffing makes it a very yummy combination which is liked by the kids.
This is a good lunch box idea too. You might pack it in a sandwich box and send to school/play school.
You can buy sandwich boxes from flipkart.com.
I hope you liked the recipe and ill try it out at your place for your toddlers and even other family members! Do share how well your kids liked this healthy sandwich!
This creamy and healthy Paneer Spinach Sandwich recipe is a delicious and nutritious option for anyone looking for a satisfying meal. With its combination of protein-packed paneer and nutrient-rich spinach, this sandwich is sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. Whether you’re a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook, this Paneer Spinach Sandwich recipe is easy to follow and can be customized to your taste preferences. We hope you give it a try and let us know in the comments how it turned out for you. Happy cooking!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can paneer and spinach be eaten together?
The fact that spinach is high in iron and tofu or paneer is a good source of calcium is the only real justification for avoiding mixing the two. Combining them may result in obstruction in the abdomen and interfere with calcium absorption.
Why should we eat Palak paneer?
Magnesium, folate, vitamins A and K, potassium, calcium, and many other nutrients are included in the meal. Palak paneer’s high calcium and phosphorus content helps keep the heart and muscles healthy, according to Priya. Priya claims that the vitamins B2 and B12 in cottage cheese aid in the transformation of the food into utilisable energy.
What is the nutrition of spinach paneer?
One cup of palak or saag paneer (spinach and cheese in gravy) has 369 calories, 10.6 grammes of total carbohydrates, 7.9 grammes of net carbs, 29.8 grammes of fat, and 17.2 grammes of protein.