Looking for an easy and delicious recipe for paneer bread rolls in the air fryer? Look no further! In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps needed to make quick and easy paneer bread rolls using your air fryer. We’ll also provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to make the perfect rolls every time, so you can enjoy a delicious and fluffy paneer bread roll without any hassle. So whether you’re looking for an easy and fast recipe or just want to save time in the kitchen, these quick paneer bread rolls are perfect for you!
So, winters have gradually taken a backseat and now its time for the beautiful spring-summer season. Usually during winter season, most of us emphasize on making the child eat healthy food items which boost their immunity and tend to digest easily as the physical activity is reduced during winters due to the cold outside. Well, now it again that time of year when children will be more active in physical tasks and for that they need intake of healthy stuff which is properly digestible for their age.
Today I am going to share a Quick Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe in Air Fryer. Air Fryer is an extremely useful kitchen appliance and is great for all those moms who love to give healthy and less oily food to their toddlers and other family members.
Quick Paneer Bread Rolls
Lets know the detailed recipe of this Quick Paneer Bread Rolls In Air Fryer-
- 2-3 tbsp Indian Paneer (Grated)
- 1-2 tsp Milk Cream/ Fresh Malai
- 1-2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1tsp Tomato Sauce
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper powder (as per taste)
- Finely chopped Onion (Optional)
- Finely chopped Green Chilli (Optional)
Method Of Preparation
- First of all prepare the paneer filling by taking the grated paneer in a bowl. Add coriander leaves, milk cream/malai, tomato sauce, salt, balck pepper powder and mix everything well.
- Now take the bread slices and cut the corners. For preparing this rolls recipe, white bread is recommended as brown bread is not going to taste that good. So whiter bread is preferred here.
- After cutting the corners of the bread slices, take a rolling pin and roll out the the slice to the maximum extent. The white bread is easily rolled as it is soft and tends to turn our crispy after air frying.
- Now place each slice on a flat base and put the filling at one corner of the rolled slice. Now slowly wrap the filling with the bread to form a roll. Make 3-4 rolls or as much as that you wish to prepare.
- To keep the rolls from opening up, apply a layer of butter on the corners so that in the fryer it will get easily intact and the filling wont come out.
- Now set the Air Fryer at 180 degrees and pre-heat it for about 5 minutes. Now set the timer for 3 minutes and place the paneer rolls in the pre-heated air fryer.
- After the stipulated time is over, take out the paneer rolls and serve them with any dip or chutney. This can be ideally served to adults as well. The air fryer makes the rolls turn out very crispy and soft.
I am happy that my toddler daughter and family loved this paneer bread roll recipe. It can be quickly prepared and is an ideal lunch box recipe for school going kids!
Since this is a very less oily recipe, weight loss followers can too have it once in a while without feeling guilty!
I hope you liked this recipe. Do try it out moms and serve to your fussy eating kids! They will surely love it.
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious snack option that is easy to make, try making paneer bread rolls. These rolls are made from paneer (a type of soft cheese), rolled in breadcrumbs, and then baked. They are a great way to enjoy some tasty, protein-rich bread without having to worry about sugar or unhealthy additives. If you’d like to learn more about this recipe or have any questions, please let us know in the comments section. We would love to help you out!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of bread roll?
A little, frequently circular loaf of bread served as a side dish is known as a bread roll (eaten plain or with butter). A roll can be presented whole and consumed, or it can be split in half transversely and filled in between the two halves. Sandwiches made with rolls are frequently identical to ones made with pieces of bread.
What can we make from bread and paneer?
But my new favourite recipe for a snack made from bread pieces is bread paneer rolls. the primary factor being that it is made using chatpata-style spicy shredded paneer. Additionally, I always enjoy bread-based snacks, so this combination is ideal. I also tried to make these healthier by pan-frying them rather than deep-frying them.
What is bread roll made of?
In Europe, there are many different types of rolls, including dark rolls made primarily of rye flour and white rolls made with wheat flour. Numerous variations add nuts or spices like cumin and coriander. Bread rolls with entire seeds, such as sesame, poppy, pumpkin, or sunflower, in them or on top of them are also frequent.