Oreo Shake: 5 minutes to making the perfect dessert with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen!
If you love Oreos, then you’re going to love this delicious and easy recipe for an Oreo shake. All you need is a few simple ingredients, and in just five minutes, you’ll be enjoying a creamy and delicious shake that tastes just like the real thing. This shake is perfect for a quick and easy dessert, or even as a healthy snack. So what are you waiting for? Get started!
Oreo has continued to be one of the favorite food items which is equally loved by the kids and their parents. We have previously tried some other interesting Oreo recipes like the Oreo Cake Recipe which is an absolute treat for the toddlers and is easily prepared at home.
So, this time as it is still hot and scorching summer in my city, I prefer to make this soothing and cool Oreo shake for quenching the thirst on too hot days. And the fact that my daughter loves it, is yet another reason I prepare it more these days!
- 1 Packet Oreo biscuit for 2 glasses shake
- ½ Glass chilled milk (more or less) as per your shake consistency preference
- Hershey’s sachet – I used ¼ th of the sachet for 1 glass of shake
- 1 Family pack of Vanilla ice cream (This will get you 4 – 5 glasses of shakes)
- Chocolate sprinkles (I didn’t have it so I grated some Cadbury Dairy Milk)
- Large glass to serve the Oreo shake
- Take 7 – 8 Oreo biscuits.
- Add milk and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to it.
- Remember you do not have to be strict about the quantity in this.
- Add everything into a blender and blend half a minute.
- For assembling add chocolate Hershey’s syrup generously at the bottom and the side of the glass.
- Crumble one or two biscuit at the bottom.
- Now add milkshake, ice cream and chocolate sprinkles and we are done.
This looks yummm!!! and I swear it tastes such!
The Oreo shake is one of the best desserts that everyone loves. But, many people also don’t know how to make a good version of it at home.
We, on the other hand, have come up with 5 simple steps that anyone can replicate and give you a perfect dessert in less than 5 minutes! Just follow them closely and you are set to enjoy this delicious treat right at home! Bask in its awesomeness now and enjoy every bite!
Frequently ASked Questions
What is Oreo shake made of?
Oreo shake is made of chocolate and milk, just like the original Oreo cookie. However, it is often ice cream instead of cookies that give it its unique flavor and texture.
How do you make Oreo milkshake?
Oreo milkshakes are a classic dessert that can be made in many different ways. Some people like to add ice cream, while others prefer milk and Oreos. Whichever route you decide to go down, there are some important steps involved that require careful planning.
First, start by making your base ingredients: Oreos and milk. Then, mix these two together until they are completely combined. Next comes the optional ingredient: chocolate syrup or any other flavorings that you want to include in your shake mixture. Finally, put everything into an appropriate vessel (such as a blender) and blend until smooth-ified!
Can I drink Oreo shake after workout?
After a workout, it is generally recommended that you avoid eating any food. This includes shakes, bars, and other post-workout snacks. However, there are some exceptions to this rule.
If Oreo shake is one of those exceptions and you feel like it will not harm your health or body composition in any way, then by all means drink it after your workout! Just remember to limit yourself to no more than 1-2 servings per day.