As a parent, finding healthy and tasty snacks for your little ones can be a challenge. You want something that they will enjoy eating but also provides them with the nutrition they need. That’s where Namak Paare comes in! This popular Indian snack is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients that are essential for your toddler’s growth and development. In this Namak Paare recipe blog, we’ll show you how to make Namak Paare at home, using simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. So, get ready to impress your little one with this flavorful and wholesome treat!
I am here to share one of the most easy snack recipe which toddlers find really interesting to consume. This festive season, I prepared these for my little daughter and so I will be sharing the recipe with you all. Although namak paare has a prescribed recipe of its own but one can alter some of the ingredients or add something extra out of creativity and also keeping in mind the health quotient of the snack. I too added few of ingredients of my choice to make these snacks more tasty & healthy.
Namak Paare Recipe For Toddlers
Lets have a look at the ingredients-
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup Maida/ All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Gram flour powder (Besan)
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder-
- Sesame seeds-1 tablespoon
- Hot oil-2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation-
- First of all take a large bowl and combine the wheat flour, maida, chia seed powder, sesame, red chilli powder, salt & besan altogether.
- Now with the help of a spoon add lukewarm oil to the combined mixture. And make a stiff dough out of it, adding little water to the mixture.
- Now cover the dough properly and keep aside for 15 -16 minutes.
- Now take a deep frying pan or kadai and heat oil in it to fry the snacks.
- Take small lemon sized balls of dough and on a rolling pin make a round shaped chapati. If sticky, uses a little flour to dust it in that.
- Take a knife and cut thin long stripes of the chapati first horizontally and then vertically to give a square shape to the snacks. You can also give a rhombus shape to the snacks as well. It totally depends on your wish.
- Now put these cut pieces in oil and adjust the flame. Fry them deeply until golden brown!
- Take them out when they turn golden and put on an absorbent sheet.
- Repeat the procedure with the dough ball again.
- Let the snacks cool down to room temperature. Store in an air tight container.
These can be served with your kid’s favorite sauce or dip!
Although these don’t turn out that crispy but kids surely love the taste with any dip of there choice.
These snacks are easy to prepare and the fact that they can be stored for a long time is another great thing about it. Prepare these on a weekend and your toddler will enjoy it for a good one or two weeks depending on the quantity you made!
I hope you like the recipe and try it for your kids too! Also try adding some healthy ingredient so that these are beneficial for your kid’s health. I will be trying few more interesting recipes for my daughter in coming days!
Namak Paare is a delicious and healthy snack option for toddlers. This Namak Paare Recipe not only satisfies their taste buds but also provides essential nutrients. By following the simple steps outlined in this namak paare recipe blog, you can easily prepare Namak Paare at home and ensure that your little one enjoys a nutritious treat. Don’t forget to let us know in the comments how your toddler liked this recipe! We would love to hear your feedback and any variations you tried. Happy cooking!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you store namak pare?
Store them in an airtight jar or container as soon as they have cooled. Namak pare can be eaten as a snack or with a cup of tea. When stored at room temperature in an airtight container, these last for a few weeks.
Can we eat namak para in diet?
Proteins make up 22 calories, carbs account for 152 calories, and fat makes up the remaining 444 calories. About 31% of the daily calorie needs for an average adult diet of 2,000 calories are met by one cup of Namak Para, Savoury Jar Snack.
How many calories are in para?
One serving of United National Namak Para has 170 calories, 10g of fat, 5.1g of protein, 12g of net carbs, and 15g of total carbs.