Finding healthy and delicious recipes that kids will actually enjoy can be a challenge. But fear not, because we have the perfect solution: Mixed Fruit Custard Bowl!
This colorful and nutritious dessert is not only packed with vitamins and minerals, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of creating this delightful treat that your kids are sure to love. From selecting the freshest fruits to whipping up a creamy custard, we’ve got you covered.
Feeding your child is a greatest job. Especially the toddler who is always in a mind set to do something against you. It is a common prank of your child to run away from any healthy foods until and unless you make the food colourful and give an interesting look.
Mixed Fruit Custard Bowl – Healthy Recipe For Kids
Milk and Fruits should be included compulsory in your child’s food diet. Making different recipes and running behind your child to feed them is a challenging task for every Parent. Here is a recipe of an easy fruit bowl which is colourful and tasty; moreover it will attract your child.
- Any Fruits of your child’s choice (Apple, Orange, Banana, Sweet Lemon, Watermelon)
- Dry Fruits (almonds, dried figs, cashews)
- Custard Powder (there are many flavours, vanilla, strawberry, mango)
- Take a deep clean pan.
- To the pan add two cups of boiled milk.
- Add custard powder to the Milk. You can make a paste of the powder with 4 to 5 spoons of water and then add or you can directly add it to milk in the pan. I have used vanilla flavour custard powder.
- Let it boil in low flame. Stir continuously so that it won’t stick to the bottom. Add 2 spoons of sugar to the boiling mixture. Allow it boil till the milk becomes thick and forms a paste. Switch off when the mixture is thick enough.
- Keep the pan aside to cool down.
- Chop the fruits which your child has chosen. Also chop the dry fruits.
- After the custard milk has reached the room temperature add the fruits and dry fruits and mix them well. Add a spoon full of honey for better taste.
Add it to a serving bowl. Let your child enjoy the different taste of the fruit bowl.
The Mixed Fruit Custard bowl prepared is very nutritious and is a complete food. As the fruit bowl itself contains milk as a base, you have no worries in feeding milk to your child. You can either roast them in ghee before adding to the fruit bowl or add as it is.
Do let us know when you try and how well did your child enjoy this fruit bowl.
The Mixed Fruit Custard Bowl is a delicious and healthy recipe that kids will love. Packed with the goodness of fresh fruits and the creaminess of custard, it’s a great way to incorporate nutritious ingredients into your child’s diet. Whether as a snack or a dessert, this Mixed Fruit Custard recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family. So give it a try and let us know in the comments how your kids enjoyed this delightful treat!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of fruit custard?
Fruit custards make a tasty and wholesome dessert choice. Among the possible advantages are: Fruits are nutrient-dense, full of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote general health. Digestive health: Dietary fiber, which is present in many fruits, can facilitate digestion and support gut health.
What is fruit custard made of?
Made with custard powder, milk, seasonal fruits, and nuts, fruit custard is a rich, creamy, and refreshing dessert. This dessert, also referred to as fruit salad with custard, is a favorite in India.
Is fruit custard good for you?
Fruit custard is a nutritious dessert because milk, which contains calcium and protein, is used to make it. Fruit addition improves texture and flavor. It will make sure that your cravings for sweets are satisfied.