As a parent, you want nothing but the best for your baby’s delicate skin. That’s why finding the right baby facial cream is so important. Farlin Cereme is a popular choice among parents, known for its gentle formula and natural ingredients. In this Facial Cream review, we’ll take a closer look at Farlin Cereme and see if it lives up to the hype. From its moisturizing properties to its hypoallergenic formula, we’ll cover all the details you need to know. So if you’re in search of the perfect facial cream for your little one, keep reading to find out if Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream Review is the right choice for you.
I was looking for a facial cream for my baby and thought of buying Farlin creseme baby facial cream. Athough price is on the steep side .15gm of the cream costs INR 775 .I got it from fipkart .Company claims many things which are as follows:-
Baby Facial Cream Review – Farlin Cereme
About Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream:-
- Rice ceramide : Rapidly repair the skin and immediately relieve dry and itchy feeling. To hydrate, nourish and treat each individual skin type to achieve and maintain its optimum health and radiance.
- Rice Germ Oil : Has a most healthy ratio of fatty acid in the vegetable oil, rich in sterol, γ-oryzanol, vitamin E and Squalene. Most suitable for babies skin.
- Rice peptide: Rice peptide can reduce the release of inflammatory mediators and mediate the capability of skin self-healing ability against any stimulant.
- Medical grade Vaseline:High purity Vaseline, effectively cut off dry and cold injury from the environment.
- Shea Butter：Rich in vitamin E and plant sterols, can rapidly penetrate and healing repair dry skin.
- Moisturizing amino acids：Pure plant glycine moisture (Trimethyl glycine), can adjust the stratum corneum contain sufficient moisture to maintain healthy hydrated skin.
My Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream Review:-
There is really dearth of baby facial cream reviews in blogosphere. I tried to search a lot about baby creams but very little help is available.Anyway, may be through our BWS team we can make a difference and can put across some good and bad baby product reviews here.
Farlin cereme is a thick cereme and I would not prefer using it in winters on my baby’s skin. Consistency works fine in winters though .After buying an expensive cream with all the PABA free, Mineral Oil free, BHA free , Formaldehyde free you will its going to wonder to your baby skin.But I find this creme kind of average.There is nothing exceptional about it . What puts me off is the fragrance which I don’t think even my daughter likes it
It’s moisturising and glides into the skin nicely.My baby didn’t experience any acne or skin rashes after using it and one needs just a bit of it so even 15ml lasts for one half month or even more which is kind of good.
What I like about Farlin Cereme baby facial cream:-
- 15 ml lasts for around one and half month
- Works well in winters
- No acne or rashes suffered
- Keeps baby skin soft and smooth
What I do not like about Farlin Cereme baby facial cream:-
- Has a funny smell which is not long lasting
- Not suitable for summer months.
Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream is a gentle and effective skincare solution for your little one. Its hypoallergenic formula is specially designed to nourish and protect delicate baby skin, leaving it soft and smooth. As a parent, you want the best for your baby, and this facial cream review delivers just that. With its natural ingredients and gentle formulation, you can feel confident in providing the care your baby’s skin needs. If you have any questions or would like to share your experience with Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream, please let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the importance of baby cream?
Baby creams are used to treat itchy, rough skin, calm rashes, and lessen skin redness. Your baby’s skin is more likely to feel soft and appear healthy if the formula is made with natural and clean ingredients.
What does baby cream do to your face?
Additionally, a lot of pore-clogging lipids are present in infant lotions to protect baby skin. Adults who use such comedogenic products are asking for acne. Whether you have sensitive, dry, mature, oily, or mature skin, this is true. Newborn babies need careful cleaning because their skin and hair are extremely different from that of adults.
Is it necessary to apply cream on baby face?
Many parents ponder whether or not to moisturize the skin of their infant. Generally speaking: Using baby lotion on a regular basis can help to better guard a baby’s skin from environmental impacts, diseases, and diaper rash. But remember, less is more! Too much caution might be dangerous.