Baby Shower Themes make planning a baby shower easier, less stressful, and will create a more memorable event. With so many baby shower themes, selecting a theme can be the most important decision for your event. There are a number of factors to consider when you select a theme for your baby shower including such things as:
- Do you go co-ed? More baby showers are including the Dads these days.
- Are you looking for a traditionally themed event?
- Are you holding it at home, at a restaurant, at a spa? What baby shower theme works best in your setting?
- Are you trying to match a decorating theme for the nursery?
- If you are holding this at work, is this theme appropriate for the workplace?
The choices available are way beyond what your mother or aunt probably had to encounter. All the new possibilities create an opportunity to find a baby shower theme that perfectly fit the style and needs of mom-to-be (and possibly the dad-to-be also.)
To make your decision easier, PartyPail recommends that you begin by giving some thought to the style of the mom-to-be. Match the theme and decorations to her personality. OK, that isn’t always as easy as it sounds. But it’s very likely she’ll fit generally into one of a few categories, and you can narrow it down from there:
- The Modern mom shower
- Celebrating a Baby Boy
- Celebrating a Baby Girl
- Moms who like Traditional and Religious Showers
- Moms who want themes that re unusual, unique and fun
- Twice the fun: twins shower Category
- The Co.ed & Couples Themes Category
And one more thing. Be aware of your own style — especially if it’s not the same as the mom-to-be’s. As the host, you need to be comfortable with the theme. The more you love the shower, the more it will show and the more the guest of honor will see your sincerity. Enjoy your shower!