Indeed the pleasure of being a mother is inexpressible but the pain is also inevitable. To help you get relief from the pain of the body, we get you the elastic and firm material made Universal Maternity Belly / Bump Support Belt - with extra pelvic support -Size 2. It provides all the gentle support required to your lower back, abdomen and hip area. Preventing the overstretching of the skin, it prevents you from developing the stretch marks. It does not create any sought of discomfort for the baby which is why you can use it without any worry. The support belt can also be used to get back in normal shape post pregnancy. It is an essential for all expecting mothers.
- SIZING GUIDE - measure the circumference underneath your bump as shown on the picture: Size 2: 80-100 cm; Size 3: 100-120 cm.
- WHY DO YOU NEED IT? 1. Provides gentle support to the lower back, abdomen and hip area to provide relief of lower back pain and discomfort during pregnancy. 2. Provides support for those who suffer from moderate pelvic pain. Please note, this is not a SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) Support. 3. Prevents the formation of stretch marks. 4. Helps relieve pressure on mother's organs caused by baby, allowing easier breathing, and less water works/bowel problems. 5. Encourages correct posture.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Elastic but firm material provides lift without undesirable pressure, and can expand to accommodate growth during various stages of pregnancy.
- WHEN SHOULD I START WEARING A SUPPORT BELT? As soon as your bump starts to grow quickly and you start experiencing some discomfort; normally from the middle of the second trimester. You may need to wear it earlier in subsequent pregnancies, or if you carry more than one baby. There is no strict guidance. This Maternity Belt is designed with a flexible sizing capability, and can be adjusted as the baby grows.
- HOW TO WEAR IT? - Can be worn on fine cotton linen. Brings no discomfort. Indistinguishable beneath your outfit. Fully washable.
1. Provides gentle support to the lower lumbar region, abdomen and hip area to help provide relief of lower back pain and discomfort during pregnancy. 2. Effectively prevents the formation of stretch marks by helping to avoid overstretching of the skin, but without restricting the baby's movement. 3. Helps to correct physiological position of your baby during the late stage of pregnancy, hence prevents complications during pregnancy and labour. 4. Helps relieve pressure on mother's organs caused by baby, allowing easier breathing, and less problems with bowels and water works.5. The support also encourages correct posture, relieving stress on the lower back caused by misalignment of the spine due to pregnancy. 6. You will get into your normal shape after the birth more easily and quickly.
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days