- 1x Amber Teething Necklace 33cm (Child) + 1x Amber Teething Necklace 45cm (Adult)
- WildSheep Amber Teething Necklaces are made of Genuine Amber from the Baltic region
- Each bead is individually knotted for safety on a 50/50 Cotton & Silk Thread
- The clasp is made of plastic with a screw mechanism
- Comes gift wrapped in an ivory organza drawstring bag with informational leaflet
Baltic amber teething necklaces are a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help to reduce inflammation, relieve pain from sore gums and lessen drooling on teething babies without the use of over-the-counter drugs and remedies. Amber is a natural resin which oozed out of a tree and eventually fossilised between recent times and a few hundred million years ago. Amber is not a stone, therefore it is light and warm to touch. The warmth of the skin triggers the fossilised resin to release its natural oils which help infants stay calm and more relaxed during teething. Amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber releases its therapeutic properties safely and naturally. WildSheep Amber Necklaces are made of authentic Baltic amber beads and 50/50 cotton & silk thread. Each necklace is unique and knotted between each bead for safety. The clasp is made from plastic with a screw mechanism. Please note that these are NOT for chewing. Includes 1x 33cm necklace (child) and 1x 45cm necklace (adult).
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days