- What is Babyhuddle?
- We all know that the best information is gotten through word of mouth from friends and family. This is especially true when you’re about to have your first baby. Babyhuddle is a social baby shop where parents can buy great baby products, share their knowledge on those products, prepare curated lists of products on topics of their choice, and answer each others questions. All this is done in a fun and supportive environment.
- Is Babyhuddle free?
- Yes, using Babyhuddle is absolutely free. It won’t cost you a penny unless you want to buy one of the awesome baby products you’ll find on the site. But apart from that becoming a member of the site, using tools and accessing useful content is free.
- So why are you doing this?
- Because when we found out we were pregnant with our first child we were at a complete loss regarding what products to get for the arrival of our little one, when to get those products, and how to use them. Whilst there’s a lot of websites out there, they can quickly overwhelm and confuse you. So, we built Babyhuddle as a resource for us and other parents to share their top tips on products, create awesome product lists and answer each other’s questions.
- What can I do on Babyhuddle?
- You can essentially do 4 things on Babyhuddle. You can: (1) buy great baby products, (2) write a review on products, (3) create lists of baby products on a topic of your choice, and (4) ask and answer questions.
- Why use Babyhuddle?
- There are many reasons for using Babyhuddle. You could use the site to find baby products at great prices. You can browse through the many baby lists other parents created or ask them that one question you need an answer to. You could also be all inspiring and share your wisdom by writing product reviews, curating lists of products and answering other parents’ questions. Go ahead and try it out and you’ll see how the community will love you for it and reward you with helpful votes and kind comments.
- Is Babyhuddle only available in the UK?
- No, Babyhuddle can be used anywhere in the world. However, our focus is on the UK at the moment. For example, you can use all of our tools but our products are only available for the UK.
- How are you going to make money?
- Babyhuddle is a participant in the Amazon EU Associate Programme. As such, whenever a product is bought via Babyhuddle, Amazon will give us a small revenue share.
- Do you resell my personal details or content I’ve created?
- How can I get a job at Babyhuddle?
Babyhuddle isn’t recruiting at the moment but we are always interested in meeting new talented, entrepreneurial, and passionate individuals. Feel free to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
- How do I contact Babyhuddle?
You can contact us on email@example.com for pretty much anything on Babyhuddle
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
Click on the “forgot my password” link and we will send you an email to your registered email address with the facility for you to reset your password.
- How do I change my password?
You can easily change your password by going to your Account > Settings > Password. Click here if you want to change your password now.
- I have forgotten my password and the email address I used for login is no longer valid. What can I do?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please ensure to include as much information as possible that will help us identify you including the email you originally used to register with. We will then contact you about validating your identity and updating your login email and password.
- How long does it take to create a profile?
- We found it took on average 15.39 seconds when testing it out with a few friends! (except for Wendy who was trying to change John’s diaper at the same time – she took a few minutes!).
- Why should I tell you when I’m expecting a child and if I have children?
- Because we’d love to celebrate it with you! In all seriousness, this information is useful for us to introduce you to other parents who are expecting a child around the same time. You guys could exchange tips between each other and make the whole experience more fun.
- What will you do with my personal information?
- First of all, as mentioned above we don’t resell your personal information or use it in any manner that would make you identifiable to other third parties. We use your personal information to recommend to you products and lists which we feel would be of interest to you, and in turn, personalize and tailor your experience to suit you.
- How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile at any time. Simply go to your account page. You can update your default picture and any other information you have added to Babyhuddle.
- Why should I tell you more about me?
- Well, we’d love to get to you know better and it also enables us to recommend to you the most appropriate products, lists and questions.
- Why should I tell you which town I live in?
- Sharing this information means we can suggest other members to you who live in the same town as you. You never know, you may wish to organize children parties with Babyhuddlers living in your town.
- How do I cancel my membership with Babyhuddle?
You can cancel your membership with Babyhuddle at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com. We will feel sorry that you left and hope you’ll come back at a later stage.